Saturday 9 April 2011

Annoying Delia...

I was doing some homework when something AMAZING happened.
Delia left her sunglasses on the table, right in front of me.
What was I supposed to do presented 
with such a FANTASTIC opportunity to annoy her?
The only thing I could... hide them. (It seemed rude not to.)

I told DELIA she had to play  "Hot And Cold" if she wanted to find her sunglasses. 
I managed to hide them in three different places before she went and got Mum who made me give them back. It was BRILLIANT!
 This could become a regular feature of my BLOG? 

Watch this space...
This is what Mr Fullerman will look like 
if I tell him I've forgotten to bring my home work in...again. 
So I better get on with it.





3 comments:

  1. What's lolish
    :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is an introduction that interests me. I'm curious to see how many posts you would like to reflect on your desire to continue sharing such great content. You can see my latest article at the following link. I will describe the narrative tool for the CPS test that affects our ability to click up to a specific time. I look forward to seeing you there Click Speed Test. Please accept my thanks.

    ReplyDelete